It is our goal to strengthen our membership by building relationships within the Hawaiian community and outside of the Hawaiian community because we all in this canoe together.
Membership Responsible for increasing membership of the Chamber, the committee solicits new members as well as working on retaining existing members. Initiates and coordinates policy for member benefits.
Great Reasons to Join the Kauai Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce:
- Involvement: As a member, you will be associating and working with business persons committed to strengthening the position of the growing number of Native Hawaiian businesses on Kauai.
- Seminars and Workshops: Educational seminars and workshops are offered throughout the year.
- Quarterly Newsletter: Keeps you informed of upcoming events and current issues affecting the Hawaiian business community.
- Monthly Meetings and Timely Topics: Entertaining and informative speakers make attendance at each monthly meeting a great investment. It is an opportune time to meet and share information with other business persons and to expand your market.
- Legislative Update & Government Affairs: Learn what is happening at the Legislature, help advocate for issues that affect your bottom line.
- Special Events: Honoring the Kauai Native Hawaiian Entrepreneur of the Year, awarding scholarships, and to others who have enhanced the image of the Native Hawaiians in Hawaii.
- Information & Referral Services: The Chamber office can help answer questions about doing business with Native Hawaiian businesses on Kauai.
- Participation in Community Projects: You will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of projects which benefit the Hawaiian Community.
- Development and Growth: The Chamber can serve as a way to further enrich your development, both personally and professionally.
Interested in joining the Membership Committe, Please contact email@example.com